Tuesday 2 February 2016

Amy's blog

Hi guys welcome to my blog all about homework club. Some of you probably don't have clubs in your school but I wanted to tell you what I do at homework club in my school I hope you enjoy it.



What I do in homework club?

When you get into the bigger part of the school (year 5/6) you get more homework than what you had in year 1/2 or year 3/4. In my school we get 3 pieces of homework a week and every 2 weeks we get a project to do. I always do my 3 pieces of homework at homework club and my project with my Mum. I always get on with my homework after school in homework club.



What sort of homework I get?

Every week we get a reading comprehension, grammar task and a maths task. If you guys have homework club in your school then let me know what you do in the comments section. I will leave a link at the end of this blog to my school website so you can have a look at what we do. I really want to know how you guys feel about clubs. If you are a shy person then don't be afraid to join a club because I'm sure there are nice people in your club.http://redlandsprimaryhants.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment