Monday 8 February 2016

Lauren's blog

Hello Everyone welcome to my blog!!



ABOUT MUSIC





Hey guys its Lauren on my blog I will be talking about Music; my blog will include about how I started Music and how I love it so much and maybe you might get interested about Music might want to try it!


Firstly, I will tell you about how I got into Music. So it all started in year 3/4 ; a letter came out about trying instruments and if lucky join the school band!! I went home excited and tolled everyone about it. I ask if a could get a bass instrument, but my Mum and Dad did not agree with the idea of a bass instrument. So I asked for a clarinet and luckily they said yes!!!


At Redlands we have a lot of people who play instrument also we have a school band with different instruments and a lot of talented kids in the band. First we have the string instruments like violins and much more! We also have wood instruments like the clarinet.


 go and see this page it is awesome!


http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/


Also at Redlands we have music lessons from Listen to me music they do all year group, but I don't think they do year R that we be a challenge wouldn't it.They would not like the loud noise! Right now we are learning the uke and next team we are doing the clarinet!!! That is awesome for me!!!!!


I enjoy Music because you can express your creative side. Most people say the clarinet one of the hardest instruments!!! Well I disagree, because it may look hard but one you know how to play it you will think it's easy!!!


If you are interested that ok but you don't have to play the clarinet if you don't want to! There are many different instruments to choose from. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment